JOB DESCRIPTION: Order Fulfillment Center Technician
The OFC Technician supports the order fulfillment functions of BONEAL, performing routine picking, shipping, receiving, etc. The OFC Tech also drives commercial vehicles, transporting materials between local facilities as needed.
- Processes orders through the fulfillment system, preparing for shipment;
- Track ticket orders on all exchanges and ensure correct processing times;
- Manages inventory of incoming goods (receiving);
- Ensure accuracy of newly entered ticket inventory;
- Completes required inspection and processing of incoming/outgoing goods;
- Drive commercial vehicles to transport goods as necessary; and
- Provide additional operational support when needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a warehouse environment, often involving moving vehicles, loud noises, and other potential environmental hazards.
The OFC Tech will be required to perform manual lifting (up to 40 lbs.) with full range of motion, and be able to pass a DOT physical in order to periodically drive box trucks.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt level position. Days and hours work are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Occasional on-the-job travel between varying local facilities is expected.
Required Qualifications, Education, & Experience:
- 2+ years of related/applicable experience;
- A working knowledge of modern inventory systems;
- Experience with warehouse data entry;
- Familiarity with 5S and Continuous Improvement processes;
- Ability to use a forklift and other warehouse machinery;
- Commercial driver’s license; and
- Basic computer skills.
Preferred Education & Experience:
Associate’s or other related degree and three years of applicable experience preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The Boneal Enterprise provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Boneal complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.